Pay with еPay.bg
Using ePay.bg ‘s system for online payments is a fast and easy way of making internet transfers, while saving precious time at the meantime.
How to manualy pay with ePay.bg?
There is a chance you might miss to click the button “Finish” at the end of a request. Clicking it redirects you to the finalization step of your payment.
|ICN.Bg Manual pay||BGN|
The payment is accomplished by ePay.bg – an internet system for bank card and micro transaction payments.
You have the opportunity to make a manual payments from ePay.bg by entering your ePay account information and making the following: navigate through the menu- Transactions > Make an internal transaction to another ePay.bg user > New internal transfer (the number of invoice and the reason of payment match the number of your request – CIN)
ICN ltd. Client’s number: 3166394701
- The client has to own a bank card.
- The owner of national debit cards has to confirm his will to perform Internet transactions from the corresponding ATM by entering his PIN.
- The Cardholder has to have Internet access.
- The client is registered in the system once he entered the information of his bank card.
- Every client is given a unique identification number/CIN/. This number is public and can be seen by everyone including the traders. This number can be publicly mentioned by all clients and traders.
- In order to join the system you receive a username and a password. They are private and have to be kept by the client.
- One of the main features of the system is that traders will NEVER receive any information about the client’s bank card. The system provides traders only information about a successful client transfer. In case of trader, registered in the system as an official courier, he is provided with the address for delivery, which is included in the transaction information.
- The client is never required to enter his card number again. The cards are registered in the system just once. This information is being stored on a server which is encrypted and has no direct connection to the Internet, while being connected to the client’s CIN at the same time. In the process, the client can order and select a card to perform the payment that favors the trader, /in case that he registered several cards/ by selecting the bank cards by their names that he picked beforehand.
- The system sends a request to the national operator for card transactions – BORIKA which contains all the data for the virtual POS (a terminal of trader’s data about the client’s card and the amount of money for the transaction). BORIKA processes that information and resents a systematic answer that contains information, whether the payment is accepted or rejected. Then the system submits that information back to the trader and in case of a successful payment, the trader provides the specific good or service to the client.
- The system provides detailed transaction reference to both sides, which include: payed or failed deliveries, card limits as well as the movement of trader and client.
- All payments are initiated after the agreement of the client, without exceptions.
- The traders have the right to send requests to all clients for paying the determined bill. After they have received the payment request nothing can be undertaken unless the client accepts the offer.
CIN – Client Identification Number
TIN – Trader Identification Number. The TIN of ICN.BG is : 3166394701